- Be safe, be seen – always wear a helmet and hi-viz vest. Take care in wintery conditions, watch out for snow and ice.
- Be clean – our teams clean our fleet regularly but they are a shared service. Use hand sanitiser before and after use to stop the spread of Covid-19.
- Safety Checks – remember to complete the safety checks the Brakes, Bell and Lights (BBL) before using your ZEUS.
- Keep warm – wear suitable clothing for the weather, wear gloves for longer journeys.
- Respect other road users – give way to pedestrians, never block pavements or crossings when parking, and follow the rules of the road.
- Follow guidelines – follow the guidelines set out by your government and the World Health Organisation restrictions such as wear a mask and keep social distance.
Do you think there is other things we can do to make your experience better? We’d love to hear from you! Feel free to contact: +4915735981123 or email: email@example.com our support team and we will do our best to provide solutions for you.